Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
- ORS Edge Control
- Cantu’s Curl Activator Cream (from their Natural line)
- Eco Styler’s Olive Oil styling Gel
- Softee’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil hair & scalp conditioner (from their Signature line)
- “I Love…” Coconut & Cream Nourishing Body Butter
- Organix’s Hydrating Macadamia Oil shampoo and conditioner
- NYC’s Browser Brush on Brow Kit in Brunette 876
- T.N Dickinson’s Pore Pefecting Toner (natural witch hazel!)
I’ll try them out and leave a mini review later. This is a lot of stuff @__@
This is an EXCELLENT resource that proves unequivocally that weight gain and weight loss is NOT just simply the calories you eat vs. the calories you burn.
Bookmark it for the next time you’re head to head with a concern troll!
Because I’m a bit fed up with some people acting all high and mighty. Whatever works for me, stranger. :|
I like the idea but these girls look like they have nearly the same body type outside of some slight visible ab definition on Fitspo and some slightly larger hips on curvespo. PUT SOME MUSCLE ON DAT GIRL AND HIPS ON DAT CHICK.
That’s just my drawing skills falling short, sorry. I was counting on everyone getting the message instead of obsessing on my anatomy work, which I admit really sucks in this photo.
You know what? I’m fucking sick of people picking on this girl. She’s an amazing artist, and people seem to be so picky and self-righteous when it comes to her posts. “Oh this girl is too skinny!” and “Oh you’ve drawn her wrong!” or “Change their body types!”. Seriously? Have you nothing better to do than to put down someone’s artwork? I think the message is far more important than random “faults” in the images.
I’m really sorry, but “find inspiration where you can”? My criticism has absolutely nothing to do with the drawing but the concept behind it. Promoting the idea of thinspo as a legitimate source of inspiration and a legitimate way to go about discussing bodies and attitudes towards bodies? Really?
Thinspo is vile and a medium entrenched in and part and parcel of the pro-ana, pro-mia and other pro-eating-disorder mindset. How could something that encourages shame, self-loathing, and body-hate ever be considered legitimately inspirational? Not to mention the fact that thinspo glamorizes eating disorders and props up the fallacy that EDs are a lifestyle and not a dangerous and fatal mental disorder.
Does not inspiration denote something positive and warm and loving? That does not sound inspiring at all.
It needed to be bold.
all of the fucking bolded son
I started that like three weeks ago and i’ve also been working out. What i’m doing is already producing results. I have lost some inches off my love handles and overall i just feel way better. I try and eat about 6 small meals throughout the day.
What i eat:
- Brown rice
- whole grain pasta
Stealing this from one of my besties ._.
I need to lose a few hundred. Goal weight is 129! Considering I can’t get back into the groove of my old diet anymore, maybe a new one will help?