I saw a car with eyelashes today
you know, like this
I facepalmed over 9000
but then I saw the car’s owner coming for the car
freaking huge, bulky guy with a bushy beard and tattoos all over his arms
didn’t facepalm after that
Me in my junior year going to my then boyfriend’s senior prom. Mom did my makeup, I had no idea what I was doing.
In highschool our group of friends spanded a little over 30 close knit people and alot of them were seniors. But when they graduated we just got even bigger @__@
I felt good because I got to spend an important night with a lot of my senior goofball friends.
My then boyfriend, Paul. Damn I’m short…
after a hilarious night of dancing, cop evading, skinny dipping, glowstick stealing, death stunts and sexy tiems, I got home around 5 am.
I loved that couch. When I was too lazy to go to my room (about 6 feet away) I’d collapse here and cover myself in pillows cause blankets were too far away. My sister did it too. She’s also the one who took this picture XDDD
I’m not naked, it’s just hiked up!
- “Fine. Only a minor hole in my stomach.”
- ” Hm-mm-mm. All the while we were thinking you were a brilliant strategist. Really, you’re just a lucky fool.”
- “Any prize worth having requires a risk.”
- “Nerd violence.”
- “Of course! After Sensui, you wanted someone who wouldn’t think too much!”
I never asked this when I was a cashier, which I’m very proud of.
- I am a male.
- I am a girl
- I am shorter than 5’4.
- I think I’m ugly.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I want a tattoo.
- I am self-consious about my body.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have a piercing in a place other than my ears
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I’m in school.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I have a job.
- I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
- I almost always do/did my homework.
- I’ve missed a week or more of school.
- I failed more than 1 class last year.
- I’ve stolen something from my job.
- I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve peed from laughing.
- I’ve snorted while laughing
- I’ve cried from laughing so hard.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve gotten stiches/staples.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I had a serious surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve had measles.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been to Niagra Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Europe
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Hawaii.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from Facebook.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
- I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out of my house.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve passed out from drinking.
- I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve eaten mushrooms.
- I’ve popped E.
- I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
- i have 3 pills at a time no problem.
- I have been diagnosed with depression.
- I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorder.
- I’ve taken an anti-depressant.
- I have been anorexic or bulimic
- I’ve slept an entire day without needing to go pee.
- I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
- I’ve woken up crying.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone dying.
- Someone close to me has committed suicide.
- I’ve planned my own suicide
- I’ve attempted suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CDs.
- I own an IPod or an MP3 player.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
- I own something from Hot Topic.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I collect comic books.
Wonders what an outing with new friends, hanging with my best friend and scouting the makeup counters can do.
Icing has baked shadows, mimicking Hot Topic. Too early to tell who has the better shadows of the two. I’ve got like 20 HT colors and only 1 Icing XD
A really gorgeous bronze that I’m inlove with and am imagining tricks to do with it right now… *___*
Relatable post is relatable.
you really shouldn’t be bothered about this “one Piece should end” post, because as fans, we already know that One Piece is GREAT as it speaks for itself and doesn’t need anyone to tell us otherwise!
I know as loyal fans, we should defend our “king” yet i don’t want us to lose our…
As nakama, we can’t lose our cool!
I’m 21 years old. About to be 22.
I’m used to racism.
I’m used to it. But I shouldn’t be.
I’m not good for him
I’ll get him shot
I’m using him
My neighborhood is dangerous and distasteful
Our babies will be hideous and have nasty hair
I’m fake and don’t love him
I’m a gold digger and I probably stole something from the house
I’m fat and lazy
Being with me will bring him bad luck
I’ll run through his money
His life shouldn’t be ruined so early
I’m cheating on him
“I hate her”
Why couldn’t she be spanish?
Why couldn’t she be white?
What happened to your other girlfriends? Yeah, they broke your heart, were gold diggers, cheated on you, stole from you and were disrespectful to me but at least they weren’t black. (so serious on this one)
And many, many more.
For now, I’ve boycotted the house.
I’d rather not see her.
all of them…all the mothers and fathers smiled in my face, laughed and joked with me while they spit this…poison behind my back.
I’m not a fucking child. Just be a racist to my face.